Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Year!

Well I can't believe it, but 2011 is here!  I remember ringing in Y2K at my good friend Cassie's house 11 years ago!  Where does time go?  This year's celebration was a little different to say the least, since we have little Sloaner with us.  All of our friends were pretty much doing the same thing...either hanging out with their own kids, being preggo, or were out of town. It was nice because we had Friday off, so it gave us a little more time to wind down from the holidays.  Thursday night we went to the new Lupe Tortilla by our house with Tim's parents and Troy...I always love me some mexican food!  Then Friday we tried out The Counter, a new burger place on Washington and took Sloan 'Krogering' for the first time...she loved it! Now, with Christmas decorations down, 2010 in the rear-view mirror, new resolutions made, I can only hope for another amazing year to come!  Goodbye 2010, hello 2011!

This makes me laugh...I had to post!

 





Loves her bouncer!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Welcome to the blogging world! It so fun :) Ill start following yours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what did sloan pick out at the store?? my money's on dos equis. smart girl!!

    ReplyDelete