Sunday, March 20, 2011

So much going on!

Well, this has been the longest time I have gone without updating our blog.  The Cahill Crew has been very busy over the last few months.  Sloan had her first Valentines Day and boy was she the cutest Valentine ever!  She got tons of hugs and kisses all day long :)  Tim has been out of town, so Sloan, Marry and I have been busy holding down the fort. Tim was in Colorado for the last month, but I was able to make a quick weekend trip to see him while the grandparents watched my two princesses.  I only cried once while being away from my sweet Sloan.  However, we did find ourselves watching video after video of our baby girl. 






Speaking of videos, we discovered Sloan likes to hear the white puppy go, ruff ruff and we also found out that she is a genius too...enjoy the videos!  Sloan went to her 9-month doctor appointment...she is 19.8lbs (64%) and is going to be tall...87% for height :)  She must get that from her Pop and Aunt Kelli because Tim and I don't possess the tall genes :)  She also has 6 teeth with a seventh poking its way through.  It is quite a difference when she smiles and you don't only see all gums!





Sloan has been crawling everywhere for a while now and actually took 2 steps last week...though she has yet to repeat :(  I swear she learns something new everyday and gets cuter by the second. She can wave, give hugs and kisses and can talk up a storm in her Sloan language.  Sloan and her best friend Marry are literally two peas in a pod.  Sloan thinks it is hilarious when Marry plays tug-of-war with her.  It has become apparent that they have agreed on some deal to switch toys.  I will find Marry with Sloan's dolls and Sloan with Marry's bones...uuughh those two!!



St. Patrick's Day came and went and Sloan definetely sported her green...she looks great in green!

                                     

We are fast approaching Sloan's one year birthday.  I am in complete shock as to how fast time flies.  I have to say Sloan is now a little girl.  Tim and I love her beyond words and don't know how we got to be so lucky to be blessed by this wonderful angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment